Norma's Pumpkin Pancakes
- 2 c
- of your favorite complete pancake mix
- 1 1/2 c
- 2/3 c
- 100% pure canned pumpkin (i use libby's)
- nonstick cooking spray
- pancake syrup, if desired (i used pure maple)
- butter if desired
- slivered pecans (optional)
How to Make Norma's Pumpkin Pancakes
- 1Combine pancake mix, water and pumpkin in a medium bowl and stir until moistened. Batter will be lumpy.
- 2Hear your griddle or large skillet over medium heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle or pan and cook until batter bubbles begin to burst.
- 4Turn over and continue cookig for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Repeat with remaining batter.
- 6Serve hot with your favorite buter and syrup.