Norma's Pumpkin Pancakes
2 cof your favorite complete pancake mix
1 1/2 cwater
2/3 c100% pure canned pumpkin (i use libby's)
·nonstick cooking spray
·pancake syrup, if desired (i used pure maple)
·butter if desired
·slivered pecans (optional)
How to Make Norma's Pumpkin Pancakes
- Combine pancake mix, water and pumpkin in a medium bowl and stir until moistened. Batter will be lumpy.
- Hear your griddle or large skillet over medium heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle or pan and cook until batter bubbles begin to burst.
- Turn over and continue cookig for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve hot with your favorite buter and syrup.