Muffins with Bacon and Cheese
6-8 slicebacon, cooked
10 ozself-rising flour
4 ozcheddar cheese, grated
2 tspmustard powder
·salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
How to Make Muffins with Bacon and Cheese
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees F.
Line your muffin tins with paper cups or spray with a cooking oil. You'll either be making 12 large or 24 small muffins.
- Combine the flour, 3/4 of the cheese, mustard powder, salt, and pepper, to taste, and blend it all together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg and milk together. Then, add the bacon and stir.
- Next, you can pour all of that liquid mixture into the dry mixture. Stir up all together until it is well combined.
- Scoop into your prepared muffin tins and sprinkle the remaining cheese over the tops of each muffin. Now you can pop these soon-to-be treats into the oven to bake for approx. 12 min., or until nicely golden on top.
Eat them while they're hot or warm!