Mini Chocolate Chip-Banana Muffins (gluten free )
So I never have to worry about my older banana's because this is where they end up !!!
WHAT A YUMMY WAY TO GO.
1/2 csorghum sweet flour
1/2 calmond flour
1/2 cpotato starch---(not flour)
1 tspbaking soda
2 1/2 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 tspxanthan gum or guar gum
MASH 3 VERY RIPE BANANA'S PUT ASIDE.
1/4 cgrape oil or safflower oil
1/4 tspmild rice vinegar
1/4 corganic light brown sugar +1/8 tsp stevia
1 tspbanana extract
1/2 capplesauce, unsweetened
3/4 cmini chocolate chips..(for later)
How to Make Mini Chocolate Chip-Banana Muffins (gluten free )
- TURN ON OVEN
Mash banana's in a large bowl put aside.
All ovens are different,I usually bake these at 375
you may only need 350. make sure there done.
- measure oil put in the 2 eggs MIX. Then add all the liquid items to this and stir thoroughly,
Than you add this to the MASHED bananas and mix.
- Whisk together in another bowl all your dry ingredients,don't forget the X GUM or GUAR GUM ..for these gluten free muffins.
I DO NOT USE A MIXER FOR ANY OF THIS,I HAND MIX.
- Add all your wet ingredients to the dry mixture,stir until nice and smooth. If batter looks to thick and dry add some rice milk,or vanilla hemp,a tablespoon at at time. as we have the MINI CHOCOLATE CHIPS TO ADD YET, (up to 1 cup)according to how well you like chocolate...
Batter is to be thicker than cake batter.
- Now your ready to spoon into your muffin pans, I use silicone muffin liners instead of paper so not sure about if they will stick with using the paper,if you don't use silicone I would spray my muffin pan before spooning in my mixture.about 2/3 full. Bake 20-25 min, check with toothpick..
- SOMETIMES, I WILL SPRINKLE A LITTLE SUGAR AND CINNAMON BEFORE BAKING ON TOP.