☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cgrated parmigiana-reggiano
2 Tbspchopped parsley
1 clovegarlic, minced
·salt and pepper, to taste
·extra virgin olive oil
How to Make Maltese Pasta Omelette (Froga Tat-Tarja)
- Cook the vermicelli until al dente, strain and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and mix in all the other ingredients except the oil.
- Toss the egg mixture with the pasta, coating all the pieces of pasta.
- In a large pan heat the olive on medium high
- Add in enough of the pasta mixture to cover the bottom and cook until the bottom is golden brown.
- Flip the pasta over and cook the other side also until golden brown.
- Depending on how big your pan, this usually will make two very large omelettes. Serving 4 easily.
- Serve hot and garnish with some more parsley.