Kashmiri Chai Recipe With Pistachios And Almonds
- 2 c
- kashmiri green tea leaves
- baking soda
- a bunch of ice(it's secret ingredients i use)
How to Make Kashmiri Chai Recipe With Pistachios And Almonds
- 1For kashmiri chai first boil milk.Once milk get boil put it aside.
- 2In a coffee filter paper put 1 tbsp kashmiri green tea leaves and cover it tightly.
- 3In a pan boil 2 cups of water.
- 4Once the water completely boil add kashmiri tea bag along with tea bag add 1/4 tsp baking soda and 1 pinch of salt.
- 5Allow it to simmer 30 to 40 minutes and keep check in every few minutes to make sure that water has not evaporated.
- 6After exactly 10 minutes you can see tea has changing it colors into a red this is a sign that your chai will be pink and not brown.
- 7Almost chai is now red and it's time to add a bunch of ice after putting ice remove tea bag.
- 8Stir continuously for 5 minutes.
- 9So finally our kashmiri chai is almost done now add milk and as till it get a desired color.
- 10Our kashmiri chai has done.
- 11Garnish with almonds and some pistachios.