Jam Oatmeal Bars
How to Make Jam Oatmeal Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- 3In a large bowl mix together oats, cake mix and melted margarine so that it makes nice clumps and there is no dry mix left. Press 1/2 of the oats mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- 4In a separate bowl mix jam with water and spread over the crust. Sprinkle the remaining oat mixture evenly over the top.
- 5Bake in the preheated oven for 18 to 23 minutes or until the top is lightly browned.
- 6Cool before cutting into bars.