How To Make Yummy Gajar Ka Halwa
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 500 g
- grated carrots
- 500 ml
- 3/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- clarified butter(ghee)
- almond flakes
- cardamon powder
How to Make How To Make Yummy Gajar Ka Halwa
- 1Heat pan on a medium flame,add ghee,grated carrots just stir it before it starts sticking and cook this only for just around 1 to 2 minutes.
- 2Add milk mix it well and let this cook at list 10 to 20 minutes or till the milk reduces half to quantity.
- 3Add sugar and cook till all the milk and water dry out.This process will take again at list 10 minutes.
- 4After 10 minutes as you can see that all the milk and water from the sugar has all evaporate and dried out.
- 5Add cardamon powder,almonds flakes.
- 6Gajar halwa has almost done to serve but before if you give it at list a good half for 40 to 45 minutes resting time and then serve it.
- 7Serve it in plate garnish it with few almonds flakes if you have sliver foil then you can use that.