How To Make Yummy Gajar Ka Halwa
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
500 ggrated carrots
1 Tbspclarified butter(ghee)
How to Make How To Make Yummy Gajar Ka Halwa
- Heat pan on a medium flame,add ghee,grated carrots just stir it before it starts sticking and cook this only for just around 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add milk mix it well and let this cook at list 10 to 20 minutes or till the milk reduces half to quantity.
- Add sugar and cook till all the milk and water dry out.This process will take again at list 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes as you can see that all the milk and water from the sugar has all evaporate and dried out.
- Add cardamon powder,almonds flakes.
- Gajar halwa has almost done to serve but before if you give it at list a good half for 40 to 45 minutes resting time and then serve it.
- Serve it in plate garnish it with few almonds flakes if you have sliver foil then you can use that.