Hot Maple Brown Sugar Frosted Mini Wheats
It is yummy and very filling!!
- serving of maple brown sugar frosted mini wheats (about 20 little biscuits)
- unsweetened almond milk, just enough to barely cover the cereal (use whatever milk product that you prefer)
- butter, raisins, almonds, walnuts, pecans
How to Make Hot Maple Brown Sugar Frosted Mini Wheats
- 3Heat in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes. Stir and serve. (the cooking time will depend on your microwave and how thick you like your hot cereal)
- 4You can add the optional ingredients at the table. (Except raisins, I always cooks those with cereal, make them plump up) I like to add a bit of butter, my Father in Law likes raisins and any kind of nuts.