Homemade Cookies and Milk Bars
- chocolate (or your favorite flavor) graham crackers, broken into chunks
- 1 c
- low fat granola, preferably homemade
- 1/3 c
- white baking chips
- 1/2 c
- pecans, chopped (or your favorite nut)
- 1/2 c
- fat free sweetened condensed milk
How to Make Homemade Cookies and Milk Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Line and 8X8 baking pan with parchment or lightly coat with oil spray.
- 2In a bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients. Drizzle the condensed milk over the top and stir until completely blended.
- 4Bake 20-25 minutes or until barely golden. Let cool slightly then remove bars using the parchment to cool completely before cutting. If parchment isn't used cool completely in the pan. Cut into 10 equal sized bars. Enjoy for a fast breakfast or after school snack!