☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
100 g gpaneer
1/3 teaspo tspgaram masala
1/4 tspred chili powder
1/4 tspturmeric powder
1/2 tspchopped green chili
As per tas smallsalt
200 gwhole wheat flour
How to Make Healthy paneer paratha
- Take the flour in a mixing bowl. Add salt and water little by little to make a dough.
- Grease little oil over the dough. Cover and keep to set.
- Grate the paneer finely. Make sure there is no big chunks of paneer.
- Take a mixing bowl and add the grated paneer, garam masala, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, green chili and salt.
- Mix everything nicely and divide them into small size balls. These are the fillings to stuff inside the dough ball.
- Now divide the dough into equal parts and make round shaped balls.
- Take a single dough ball and dust with flour and spread by pressing with fingers.
- Put a filling ball at it centre and close it.
- Now dust the stuffed dough ball again with flour and roll with a roller pin to around 6 inch diameter.
- Heat a pan and roast the paratha on both sides till crisp golden. Apply oil or ghee while roasting.
- Serve them hot with curd, chutney and with dal.