- 1 (8) oz
- probiotics yogurt (i used honey flavored)
- 1 small
- container low or no fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 box
- small, jello vanilla pudding (no sugar kind)
- 1 1/2 c
- 2 c
- cold milk (low fat is ok)
- 2 Tbsp
- sugar sub or honey
- 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/8 tsp
- 2 c
- fresh berries
How to Make Good for you Breakfast Crepes
- 1Mix crepe ingredients in a medium bowl until there are no lumps and well mixed. Drop by ladle full onto a med low heat pan and cook until lightly brown on both sides. In other words make crepes as usual. Set a side.
- 2In a medium mixing bowl add coddage cheese and yogurt unto well blended. add just enough pudding mix to thicken enough to use in crepes.
- 3Put cottage cheese mix into crepe and roll. Add some fresh fruit and serve.