Gluten Free Breakfast Bars
1 1/4 cblanced almond flour
1/4 tspceltic sea salt
1/4 tspbaking soda
1/4 cgrapeseed oil
1/4 cagave nectar
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 cshredded coconut
1/2 cpumpkin seeds
1/2 csunflower seeds
1/4 calmond slivers
How to Make Gluten Free Breakfast Bars
- Grease an 8x8" baking pan. Preheat oven to 350'F.
- In a small bowl add the almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a large bowl combine the grapeseed oil, agave and vanilla.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet
- Mix in the coconut, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almond slivers and raisins.
- Press into your baking pan and pat down making it even.
- Bake. Allow to cool and cut.