I need to lower my cholesterol and was searching for breakfast ideas when I found this recipe.
Simple and looks delicious and one I could enjoy in the morning.
No more plain oatmeal!
Glad to share this one.
How to Make Gingersnap Oatmeal
- BRING the apple juice and water to a boil in a small, heavy saucepan.
- ADD the oats, reduce heat to low, and simmer uncovered 5 minutes, stirring often.
- REMOVE from heat and let stand 2 minutes.
- SPOON into a serving bowl and sprinkle with gingersnap pieces and chopped pecans.
- GARNISH with fresh fruit if desired. Serves 1.