Fiber Energy Bars
These are just great dunked in milk or coffee. Yummy and good for you!
1 lbof your favorite bread dough (i use homemade whole wheat)
1/2 craisins or chopped dates
1/3 cchopped peanuts
1/3 cslivered almonds (if you don't have just double the amount of peanuts)
4 Tbspany combination of sunflower seeds, millet, poppy seeds or coconut
How to Make Fiber Energy Bars
- Add all of the above to your favorite 1 lb of bread dough.
- You will have to knead it to get it all well incorporated.
- If you are making the dough in your bread machine you could add all of the ingredients to last kneading cycle. This would make it so much easier for you.
- Roll dough out to about 1/2" thickness.
- Using a pizza slicer cut dough into 1" by 3"-4".
- Place onto greased cookie sheets untouching.
- Let rise for 30-45 minutes.
- Bake at 350' for between 12-15 minutes.
- Enjoy as is or these are especially good dunked in milk or coffee.