EGG BITES IN THE AIR FRYER/BAKER
Maybe ozsoy or regular milk
1/8 cgreen pepper (cut in small pieces)
1/8 cred pepper (cut in small pieces)
pinchsalt & pepper
1/8 creal bacon crumbles
How to Make EGG BITES IN THE AIR FRYER/BAKER
- Cut up the red & green pepper in small pieces. Mix together in small dish with the bacon.
- Get a cup measuring cup with a spout. Crack the eggs and whisk to mix. Add pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add your milk of choice to the egg mixture. Whisk thoroughly.
- I use the Oxo reusable silicone baking cups for cupcakes. Add the mixture of peppers and bacon mixture evenly in four cups.
- Then pour in the eggs evenly.
- I used my Bake setting on my Air Fryer. Bake at 325º preheated for 10 minutes or until done to your liking.