Easy Granola Bars
The process at the end of flipping the bars out is to keep the bottoms from becoming "soggy."
- 3-1/2 quick cooking oats
- 1 (14oz) can of sweetened condensed milk, warm in "hot" water (i usually get the fat free stuff)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3-1/2 to 4 cups "stuff" (combination of morsels, nuts, dried fruits, coconut, etc)
How to Make Easy Granola Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Cover a 15x10 inch jelly-roll pan with foil (make sure it goes up and over the lip of the pan). Spray with cooking spray.
- 2In a large bowl; mix together oats, sweetened condensed milk, butter, and "stuff" until well blended. Press mixture flat into pan.
- 3Bake for 20-25 minutes or until desired doneness. You want them lightly brown around the edges. Let cool for 5 minutes, cut into squares. Cover bars and top of pan with another large piece of foil that has been sprayed with cooking spray and seal tightly. Flip pan, using a cutting board for support, upside down and let bars cool completely.