How to Make Creepy Mousey
- Tear the bread into pieces, about the size of your thumb. Mix the eggs together thoroughly in a bowl.
- Cook the bacon in the frying pan over medium heat, until crisp. When bacon is done, remove it from the pan and set it aside to cool.
- With the frying pan still on medium heat, throw the pieces of bread into the leftover bacon grease. Pour the egg mixture over the bread, trying to cover the pieces equally. Mix the bread, bacon grease and eggs up together, trying to coat the bread pieces.
- Let the bread mixture cook in the pan. Tear the bacon into small pieces and throw it into the pan with the bread. Mix it up and continue to cook bread until the bread is no long soggy from the egg mixture.
- Add a pinch of salt over the mixture at the end and break the bread up into small pieces if they have become a large chunk. Serve up!