Convection Toaster Oven Tomato and Goat Cheese Brunch (Gluten Free)
- 1 large
- red vine rippened tomatoe cut in 3 slices)
- 1 6.7 oz pkg
- mozzarella goat cheese
- 3 slice
- udie's whole grain bread (gluten free)
- butter or earth balance buttery spread
- onion powder
- dried parsley
How to Make Convection Toaster Oven Tomato and Goat Cheese Brunch (Gluten Free)
- 1Preheat your convection toaster oven to 425'F. If you live below 2,000 feet then heat it to 400'F. Higher altitudes sometimes means higher temperatures.
- 2Butter the bread and slice the goat cheese very thin, I used a vegetable peeler to do this. Add as few or as many as you like. Top the buttered bread with the cheese and then top with one tomato slice and then another pile of thin sliced goat cheese.
- 3Top generously with the onion powder. Put this in your preheated toaster oven and let bake for 8-10 minutes. Check it after about 8 minutes to see if it's done. It might take a bit more time. I can usually tell it's done when I can smell it in the air.
- 4Sprinkle some parsley on top and eat.