★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 ccake flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 stickreal butter
2 Tbspreal butter, melted
1/2 can(s)evaporated milk
1 tspvanilla flavoring
1/2 cbrown sugar
How to Make Cinnamon Roll Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400* F.
Spray 24 muffin cups with pam
- Mix together flour, salt, baking soda and 1 tsp cinnamon; set aside.
- In a seperate bowl cream 1 stick butter and sugar. Add eggs; mix well. Mix in milk and vanilla. Sift in flour mixture 1 cup at a time.
- In a seperate bowl mix together brown sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon and 2 tablespoons melted butter; pour into prepared muffin cups.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups on top of cinnamon mixture and bake 20 to 25 mins.
- Can be baked as 48 mini muffins for 17 to 20 mins.
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tbsp. evaporated milk
mix together and drizzle over muffins while hot.