1 pkgof instant oatmeal or cook the traditional oats in a pot
1 tspof dried cranberries or other dried fruit
1 tspnuts, walnuts, almonds, or other favorite
1 flsoy milk or other milk, coconut?
1 tspchopped dates or figs
1 tspbrown sugar
How to Make Christmas morning oatmeal
- According to the kind of oatmeal you use, instant or cooked in a big pot on the stove for Santa, Mrs. Santa, & all the elves. Make oatmeal as directed on package.
- Put in individual bowls or cups. Christmas mugs would be a festive touch (plus you could eat it while watching your loved ones open their Christmas gifts)!
- Top with any or all of the ingredients that I listed or get creative & add your own favorites. Chocolate or peanut butter chips, the possibilities are endless!
- Serve hot! Make a new family memory together! The kids will love helping you decide what to add & making it with Mom, Dad, Aunt, Uncle, Grandma, Grandpa, or other loved one! It can become a new family tradition for Christmas or any special breakfast!
- Don't forget to help feed the homeless or otherwise disadvantaged ones! Sharing the love makes the world a happy place to be in!