Caramel and Banana Stuffed French Toast
How to Make Caramel and Banana Stuffed French Toast
- 1Crush the corn flakes in a baggie with a rolling pin. Place in shallow pan or pie tin.
- 2Beat eggs and place in another shallow pan. Keep in mind that Hawaiian and french breads are thicker and longer.
- 3Put sliced bananas in small pot with topping on medium heat on back burner. You can also microwave.
- 4Once they are hot, spoon some between two slices of bread. Dip them in the eggs on each side and place in the cereal crumbs.
- 5Put in the hot oil and brown till the eggs and bread are done. Turn over and do the same and serve. I used a side of spuds but these are enough for serving alone.
- 6The next time I make these, I might try peanut butter and Nutella with the bananas. If you are allergic to peanuts, just the Nutella and bananas would be epic.