Buttered Waffle Breakfast Sandwich
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- frozen waffles - of your choice - i prefer whole grain
- egg - slightly scrambled with about 1/2 tsp milk - seasoned to taste - i uses mrs. dash original
- 4 slice
- lean ham or precooked bacon
- 1 slice
- american cheese or 1/8 cup shredded cheddar
- a bit of margarine or butter
How to Make Buttered Waffle Breakfast Sandwich
- 1Put your waffles in a toaster :) Toast to taste :)
- 2Beat your egg with the milk in a microwave safe bowl - microwave on high for about 1 minute turn and microwave again about 20 seconds
- 3add your Ham (or Bacon) and cheese to the egg - microwave until the ham curls a bit and the cheese melts.
- 4Butter you freshly toasted waffles and add your pile of delicious egg and cheese (if your bowl was small enough the egg and ham should fit on the waffle perfectly :) Eat and enjoy...