Brown butter banana pancakes - 4th July special
Kids will love it too.
- 1 c
- self rising flour/all purposr flour
- 2 tsp
- granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- baking powder/ use 2 tsp if you are using all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, unsalted
- 1/2 c
- almond milk/regular milk
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- banana mashed
- organic maple syrup - to serve
- banana chopped - to serve
- fresh berries - to serve
- walnuts - to serve
How to Make Brown butter banana pancakes - 4th July special
- 1Combine dry ingredients and mix slightly. Keep it aside.
- 3Remove from the heat and add it to dry ingredients along with vanilla extract. Mix well and add almond milk 1 Tbsp at a time until you reach the pour-able consistency. Whisk together until just combined. Be careful not to over mix – it should still be slightly lumpy. Set aside to rest for about 7-10 minutes.
- 4Heat a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat until hot. When pan is hot, with a measuring cup pour 1/4 cup of batter into the skillet for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on the surface. Carefully flip pancakes with turner/spatula and cook until golden brown. Cook on both sides. Here I have made mini pancakes because small portions are always good for our health! Right?? But you can make regular sized pancakes too!