Blueberry Coconut Pecan Breakfast Cookies
- 1 1/2 c
- rolled oats (or gluten-free rolled oats)
- 1 c
- coconut, shredded, unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- golden flax seeds (or flaxmeal)
- 1/2 c
- blueberries, dried
- 3/4 c
- pecans, in pieces (optional - i leave them out)
- bananas, very ripe
- 1/4 c
- coconut oil, warmed enough to be liquid
- 1 Tbsp
- agave nectar
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Blueberry Coconut Pecan Breakfast Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Either spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray, or line it with parchment paper (or tinfoil).
- 2Combine oats, coconut, flax seeds, salt, pecans, and blueberries in a large bowl. Mix in mashed bananas, oil, agave nectar, and vanilla until well combined.
- 3Press 2 tablespoons of mixture into whatever small cookie cutter shape you'd like (2 inch cutter works). Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes, or until fragrant and golden.
- 4NOTE: You can substitute sweetened coconut for unsweetened, but if doing so, OMIT AGAVE NECTAR. The sweetness from the coconut will be plenty to flavor the mixture.