Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes (Dairy Free)
You can also double the recipe and freeze additional pancakes in plastic bags for a quick weekday breakfast! Can be reheated in the toaster
- 1 1/2 c
- hodgson mill buckwheat pancake mix
- 1 1/3 c
- so delicious unsweetened coconut milk
- organic cage free omega egg
- 2 Tbsp
- coconut oil
- 4 Tbsp
- nutiva shelled hemp seed
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 c
- blueberries, frozen or fresh. never canned
How to Make Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes (Dairy Free)
- 1Combine ingredients in order. If using frozen blueberries rinse to take the freeze off.
- 2Heat ceramic frying pan. Use either dairy free butter or coconut oil to grease pan. Add a little extra grease in between each pancake.
Pour batter by the 1/3 cup. Flip after about 2 minutes. Smosh Gently to make sure batter is cooked thru.
- 3Serve with organic strawberry or apricot preserves. Syrup does not do these pancakes justice.