- 1/4 c
- milk, whole milk plain yogurt or cottage cheese
- 1 tsp
- good quality honey
- 2 Tbsp
- rolled oats (i like old fashioned)
- 1/2 small
- apple, seeded, cored and grated *or* 1/4 cup fresh berries in season (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, etc.)
- lemon juice, about 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 Tbsp
- nuts and or/seeds (almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, flax, chia, etc.)
How to Make Birchermusli
- 1My quick and easy non-overnight version of MUESLI: Add the milk, yogurt or cottage cheese to a bowl. Stir in the honey. Top with the oats and fruit.
- 2Squeeze a little bit of lemon juice (or orange juice if you prefer) on the fruit. Finish with the nuts and/or seeds.