Beet & Sweet Breakfast/Brunch Bowl
Have the beet salad waiting in the frig. (Use my 'Listen to my heart-Beet-Salad') recipe posted on JAP.
Keep a supply of pre-baked sweet potatoes in the frig. for use during the week.
Doing this sure makes staying healthy by eating healthy . . . easier.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
½-1 c(prepared) listen to my heart beet salad
½(pre-baked & refrigerated) sweet potato
How to Make Beet & Sweet Breakfast/Brunch Bowl
- Remove the beets and the half sweet potato from the refrigerator.
- Drain the beet salad and soak up extra juice with a paper towel.
- Cut the sweet potato into cubes.
- Put the sweet potato cubes in a small bowl and spoon the beet salad into the bowl. Gently fold together.
- Prepare for that first sweet and tangy bite. Then you will loose all control and gooble the whole bowl down!