Bacon, Egg and Spinach Breakfast Stacks
Delicious healthy recipes and my favorite section is the breakfast section. I get tired of eating cereal all the time.
I decided to look online for some weight watchers recipes not in the book and found this delicious recipe.
The photo and recipe are from Weight Watchers.
This breakfast is anything but boring!
- 6 cup(s) uncooked bliss potatoes, baby-variety (about 12 oz)
- 9 oz fresh spinach, baby-variety (about 1 1/2 cups after cooking)
- 1 cup(s) part-skim ricotta cheese
- large egg(s), beaten
- 2 tbsp chives, fresh, chopped
- 6 slice(s) uncooked canadian bacon, quartered
- 1 cup(s) low fat shredded cheddar cheese