☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 Tbsp
- pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp
- dijon mustard
- 1 tsp
- lemon juice
- 1 pinch
- of salt
- vegetable oil
- 3/8-inch-thick slices canadian bacon (about 1 pound)
How to Make Maple-Glazed Canadian Bacon
- 1Mix first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2Heat griddle or heavy large skillet over medium heat. Brush with oil.
- 3Brush one side of each bacon slice with glaze.
- 4Place glazed side down on griddle. Cook until bottom is brown and syrupy, about 3 minutes.
- 5Brush top of bacon with glaze. Turn slices over and cook until brown, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to platter. Brush bacon with remaining glaze and serve.