☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 Tbsppure maple syrup
1 Tbspbrown sugar
2 1/2 tspdijon mustard
1 tsplemon juice
1 pinchof salt
123/8-inch-thick slices canadian bacon (about 1 pound)
How to Make Maple-Glazed Canadian Bacon
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Heat griddle or heavy large skillet over medium heat. Brush with oil.
- Brush one side of each bacon slice with glaze.
- Place glazed side down on griddle. Cook until bottom is brown and syrupy, about 3 minutes.
- Brush top of bacon with glaze. Turn slices over and cook until brown, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to platter. Brush bacon with remaining glaze and serve.