Hardboiled egg sliders
The bacon really needs to be crisp, so dark brown in color.
You can serve this without any sauce or mayo if you like to reduce caloric intake but, of course, it tastes much better with it.
Add salt and pepper to each as your taste requires.
If everything is prepared beforehand, this is a quick and easy recipe to make and delicious as well.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 mediumpre-prepared hard boiled eggs(two required)
2 slicecooked crispy bacon strips
2hawaiian bread rolls(i use bama rolls)
1-2 dash(es)southwest chipotle sauce or mayo
1-2 slicedepending on how you cut it, of your favorite cheese(i use swiss)
How to Make Hardboiled egg sliders
- First, all the ingredients should be already prepared for ease of construction. I prepared mine a day ahead and just warm up everything as I make it
- Use an egg slicer, to get uniform slices, and cut the eggs into the needed slices for each roll. Spread each egg onto one-half of each roll.
- Spread your mayo or other sauce onto the other half of the roll
- Break the bacon strips into manageable pieces and place them on top of the egg half.
- Cut the block of Swiss, or your favorite cheese i.e., cheddar, mozzarella, etc., into slices to fit each of the rolls.
- Cover one-half of each roll with the other half and microwave for about 20 to 30 seconds to allow the cheese to slightly melt. Remove and consume.