Breakfast Tacos-Sausage,PineappleSalsa Spinach
Recipe and photo by Author: LAURA FUENTES-Blogger web site.
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 8 fresh corn or flour tortillas
- 1 box of jimmy dean fully cooked sausage patties, any variety
How to Make Breakfast Tacos-Sausage,PineappleSalsa Spinach
- 1In a medium bowl, combine pico de gallo with diced pineapple.
- 2Place baby spinach onto flour tortillas, top with a heaping tablespoon of fresh pineapple salsa.
- 3In the microwave, heat up fully cooked sausage for approximately 45 seconds, following package directions.
- 4Place heated sausage patties onto tacos, either cut in half or whole, fold, and serve immediately
Prep time is 5 minutes. Takes a total of 45 seconds to make breakfast tacos.