Blue Ribbon Recipe
We really like these patties! They are a terrific "foundation" recipe that can be easily peppered with different seasonings and flavors as your mood dictates. Gotta love that kind of delicious versatility! The Test Kitchen
- 1 lb
- ground turkey or chicken (for this recipe i prefer turkey)
- 1 medium
- onion diced
- 1/2 - 3/4 c
- ground flax seed
- fresh ground pepper (2-3 twists of the pepper mill)
- about 1 Tbsp
- blend of dried oregano, basil, marjoram, thyme, and garlic powder
- 2-3 pinch
- crushed red pepper
How to Make Breakfast Patties
- 1In bowl mix together all ingredients; adding enough ground flax seed to be able to handle mixutre. Form into patties about the size of a sausage patty.
- 2Place in nonstick skillet and brown on both sides. serve with fruit and milk or coffee.
You can use any seasonings desired; such as sage for a more traditional sausage flavor.