Yogurt Breakfast Bowls
Anyway, no matter who gets the credit, these make a nice quick breakfast. I've also done them as desserts for children.
- 1 medium
- banana, sliced (or fruit of choice. we like this with fresh peaches)
- 1/4 c
- sugar free raspberry preserves
- 1/2 c
- fresh raspberries
- 6 oz
- greek yogurt, plain or vanilla
- 1/2 c
How to Make Yogurt Breakfast Bowls
- 1Divide sliced fruit into 2 serving bowls. Stir the preserves until soft and smooth. Fold in the raspberries to coat with preserves. (Save out 2 raspberries for garnish if desired.) Spoon raspberries evenly over sliced fruit.
- 2Stir the yogurt until smooth. Spoon evenly over raspberries. Sprinkle with the granola. Garnish with a raspberry on each bowl. Serve immediately.