Wheat Berry Yogurt Breakfast Parfait- Low Fat
Prep times does not include cooking the wheat berries.
Photo courtesy of Red Mill. You can buy wheat berries online from Red Mill or from Amazon.com
- 8 oz
- low fat, plain yogurt
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract, optional
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- cooked wheat berries
- 1/2 c
- strawberries sliced, fresh or thawed frozen berries
- 1/4 c
- blueberries, fresh or frozen
How to Make Wheat Berry Yogurt Breakfast Parfait- Low Fat
- 1Stir together fruit and set aside.
Mix yogurt, vanilla, and honey together. In a large glass layer 1/3 of the yogurt then wheat berries and fruit. Repeat ending with the fruit.
You can vary the fruit with what ever you have on hand.
- 21 Servings Per Recipe, Nutritional Info:
Calories: 270.5, Total Fat: 0.3 g, Cholesterol: 0.0 mg, Sodium: 220.8 mg, Total Carbs: 42.6 g, Dietary Fiber: 4.7 g, Protein: 23.7 g