Strawberry Vanilla Pancakes
1 cupall-purpose flour
2 tablesp.brown sugar
2 tsp.baking powder
2 tablesp.vegetable oil
2 tablesp.vanilla extract
1 cupchopped fresh strawberries
·maple syrup (or) jam
Garnishingreddi wip or cool whip
How to Make Strawberry Vanilla Pancakes
- In a medium size bowl stir together, the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Pour in the milk, oil, egg, and vanilla extract (yes that's 2 tablespoons of extract), and mix until well blended.
- Stir in the 1 cup of fresh chopped strawberries.
- Coat a large skillet or griddle, with butter or cooking spray. Then heat skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Pour batter into desired size of pancakes, onto skillet or griddle. Flip with a spatula when bubbles appear in the center. Cook until golden brown on the other side.
- Top pancakes with either maple syrup, or jam, or fresh strawberries and Reddi Wip (or Cool Whip). I ate mine with fresh strawberries and Reddi Wip.