Strawberry Blueberry Yogurt Parfait
How to Make Strawberry Blueberry Yogurt Parfait
- Make it any how you want. You may add more strawberries or blueberries how much you want. I will just present what I think is enough. Make sure fruits have been washed thoroughly.
- Slice strawberries into small pieces. (Set aside)
- Prepare 2 containers where you will want to put your yummy snack. Put 2 tsp. of strawberry syrup in each container.
- Add 4 tbsp of blueberries in each container. Add strawberries as well for each container.
- Put 1 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt in each container.
- Add 3 tbsp granola in each container. Stir and wait a couple minutes for granola to soften a bit. Enjoy!