Quick and Easy Raspberry Cream Cheese Pastries
4 tube(s)pillsbury's crescent rolls
2 box8 oz cream cheese
1 csugar (for cream cheese mixture)
1 tspvanilla extract
1 can(s)fruit pie filling (we like raspberry)
1/4 csugar (to sprinkle on top before baking)
1/4 cmelted butter (to brush top)
How to Make Quick and Easy Raspberry Cream Cheese Pastries
- Pre heat oven 325. Warm cream cheese to room temp. I submerse the bag in hot water till its slightly warm, it makes it easier to mix and spread. Mix in sugar and vanilla. Set aside.
- Spread two of the crescent rolls flat on two different cookie sheets. One if you can fit them.
- Spread cream cheese mixture out evenly over the top of both. Make sure to leave the edges clear to seal.
- Spread pie filling on top of cream cheese. Half a can for each.
- Unroll and spread remaining cans of crescent rolls over top of the fruit and seal the edges.
- Brush with melted butter, sprinkle with sugar and bake for 25 min or until golden brown.