Quick and Easy Raspberry Cream Cheese Pastries
- 4 tube(s)
- pillsbury's crescent rolls
- 2 box
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 c
- sugar (for cream cheese mixture)
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 can(s)
- fruit pie filling (we like raspberry)
- 1/4 c
- sugar (to sprinkle on top before baking)
- 1/4 c
- melted butter (to brush top)
How to Make Quick and Easy Raspberry Cream Cheese Pastries
- 1Pre heat oven 325. Warm cream cheese to room temp. I submerse the bag in hot water till its slightly warm, it makes it easier to mix and spread. Mix in sugar and vanilla. Set aside.
- 2Spread two of the crescent rolls flat on two different cookie sheets. One if you can fit them.
- 3Spread cream cheese mixture out evenly over the top of both. Make sure to leave the edges clear to seal.
- 4Spread pie filling on top of cream cheese. Half a can for each.
- 5Unroll and spread remaining cans of crescent rolls over top of the fruit and seal the edges.
- 6Brush with melted butter, sprinkle with sugar and bake for 25 min or until golden brown.