ORANGE RASPBERRY FRENCH TOAST
2/3 corange juice
1/2 cfrash or frozen raspberries thawed
3 Tbsppowderd sugar
1 tspground cinnamon
8 slicebread, white or wheat
2 Tbspbutter divided
How to Make ORANGE RASPBERRY FRENCH TOAST
- Combine eggs, orange juice, powdered sugar, and cinnamon in container of electric blender. Blend well.
- Pour egg mixture into a shallow container.
- Dip each slice of bread in the egg mixture coating well on both sides.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet. Fry 4 slices bread slices until golden brown on each side.
- Repeat procedure with remaining butter and bread
- Lightly sprinkle with powderd sugar and raspberries.