My Easy To Make Pear & Walnut Sandwich
How to Make My Easy To Make Pear & Walnut Sandwich
- Toast the cinnamon raisin bread and set aside.
- Chop and toast your walnut pieces in a non-stick skillet on top of your stove at med-high heat.(watch not to burn)and set aside.
- Spread one tablespoon of cream cheese evenly over each of the eight slices.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon walnuts evenly over each of four slices.
- Top each evenly with pear slices and sprouts and cover with one bread slice.
- Cut each sandwich in half diagonally and serve.