Healthiest Overnight Maple Oatmeal
- 2 c
- steel cut oats ( do not substitute )
- 6 c
- 1/3 c
- 100% pure maple syrup ( organic preferably)
- 1/2 c
- dried cherries, raisens or cranberries
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 c
- ground flaxseed
- blueberries, bananas, walnuts
How to Make Healthiest Overnight Maple Oatmeal
- 1Spray the inside of a 4-5 quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Add the Oats, Water, Maple Syrup,Dried fruit, Cinnamon and Ground Flaxseed.
- 2Set slow cooker to Low and cook for 7-8 hours.
- 3When ready to serve, top with Blueberries ( Fresh or Frozen) Banana slices, and Walnuts