How to Make Family Favorite Pancakes
- 1In a blender add all of the ingredients (except the syrup and non-stick spray) in order of appearance.
- 2Blend for 8-10 seconds. If mixture is too thick, you can add a drop of non-fat or soy milk.
- 3Preheat a non-stick frying pan or spray with a non-stick cooking spray. On Medium heat, pour 4 in. by 4 in. pancake.
- 4Flip when you see air bubbles on the top. Cook on the second side uncovered until bottom is golden brown.
- 5Serve and top with a sugar free syrup such as Cozy Cottage.