EDDIE'S COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES
How to Make EDDIE'S COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES
- 1Using a potato masher or hand mixer, mix cottage cheese with other ingredients.
- 2Heat griddle or frying pan. Melt a pinch of butter on the surface of the pan and swirl around to coat evenly or alternatively use a paper towel dampened with vegetable oil to wipe griddle down.
- 3Spoon the mixed batter onto the hot surface, creating a pancake 3 inches in diameter.
- 4Turn only once to cook evenly.
- 5Serve with fruit in its own juice such as strawberries, blueberries, peaches, or pineapple. Top with apple sauce fruit jam or maple syrup DON'T FORGET THE BUTTER.