★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- pioneer baking mix (or bisquick)
- 1 1/2 c
- milk, 2%
- 1 tsp
- orange zest
- 1/2 c
- cranberries, frozen (thawed) or fresh
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/4 c
- pecans, chopped
How to Make Cranberry-Orange Pancakes
- 1Heat pan or griddle with non-stick cooking spray on medium heat.
- 2Beat eggs, milk, vanilla and orange zest together in large mixing bowl.
- 3Add baking mix and mix until incorporated, but do not overmix as it will make pancakes tough.
- 4Pour baking mix onto heated griddle or pan.
- 5Sprinkle cranberries and pecans onto top of pancake as soon as pancake batter has been poured onto griddle or pan.
- 6Wait until bubbles around edging of pancake have burst and flip pancake and cook both sides to a golden brown. Make sure not to flip more than once each side as it will make the pancakes tough.
- 7Spread with butter and serve with syrup if desired. Enjoy!