★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cpioneer baking mix (or bisquick)
1 1/2 cmilk, 2%
1 tsporange zest
1/2 ccranberries, frozen (thawed) or fresh
1 tspvanilla extract
1/4 cpecans, chopped
How to Make Cranberry-Orange Pancakes
- Heat pan or griddle with non-stick cooking spray on medium heat.
- Beat eggs, milk, vanilla and orange zest together in large mixing bowl.
- Add baking mix and mix until incorporated, but do not overmix as it will make pancakes tough.
- Pour baking mix onto heated griddle or pan.
- Sprinkle cranberries and pecans onto top of pancake as soon as pancake batter has been poured onto griddle or pan.
- Wait until bubbles around edging of pancake have burst and flip pancake and cook both sides to a golden brown. Make sure not to flip more than once each side as it will make the pancakes tough.
- Spread with butter and serve with syrup if desired. Enjoy!