★★★★★ 1 vote5
·peach yogurt (i prefer cabot greek yogurt)
·raw honey, optional
·plain granola (any preferred brand)
·almonds, slivered, optional
How to Make Blueberry-Peach Parfait
- Place desired amount of peach yogurt in bowl (about 1/2 cup per serving).
- If desired, drizzle a small amount (about 1/2 teaspoon or less) of raw honey.
- Place granola and almond on top of yogurt (about 1/4-1/2 cup)
- Sprinkle blueberries (as many as you'd like!) on top.
- This works well for lunch too - just make it in a tupperware container and it travels nicely! Just keep in mind that the granola will get less crunchy the longer it sits in container - one way to help with this is to place the blueberries first, then the granola.