- peach yogurt (i prefer cabot greek yogurt)
- raw honey, optional
- plain granola (any preferred brand)
- almonds, slivered, optional
- fresh blueberries
How to Make Blueberry-Peach Parfait
- 1Place desired amount of peach yogurt in bowl (about 1/2 cup per serving).
- 2If desired, drizzle a small amount (about 1/2 teaspoon or less) of raw honey.
- 3Place granola and almond on top of yogurt (about 1/4-1/2 cup)
- 4Sprinkle blueberries (as many as you'd like!) on top.
- 5This works well for lunch too - just make it in a tupperware container and it travels nicely! Just keep in mind that the granola will get less crunchy the longer it sits in container - one way to help with this is to place the blueberries first, then the granola.