Blueberry Coconut Pancakes
- 1-1/4 c
- fresh blueberries (divided)
- 3 Tbsp
- moist shredded coconut (divided)
- 2-3 Tbsp
- coconut oil (sub for any cooking oil)
- 1-2 Tbsp
- 2-3 c
- your choice of pancake mix made (in pic is gf pancakes recipe down below)
How to Make Blueberry Coconut Pancakes
- 1Pancake mix- make sure you have about 2-3 cups or more pancake mix made.
You can use a homemade recipe or from a box mix. I will put the GF recipe down below.
- 2Coconut oil, and butter- heat butter in skillet just until melt add coconut oil and mix. Pour oil and butter mix in a small bowl to re coat your skillet while cooking pancakes.
Note: Coconut oil cooks faster so turn burner down
( if you don't have any coconut oil you can sub for any cooking oil )
- 3Fresh coconut - add 2T full to pancake batter ( use moist shredded coconut because the dry flakes doesn't go well with this recipe )
Blueberries- washed and dry, fold in about a cup full in pancake batter.
- 4Cook pancake batter according to your recipe and top with butter, blueberries and a pinch of shredded coconut.
- 5GF Recipe- I use Pamela's GF mix
2 C of Pamela's GF mix
2 large eggs
3/4 C of almond milk or water
1 T of oil
Mix to make batter, add the steps to make the blueberry coconut pancakes and cook
Note: GF pancakes cook on a lower heat. When poring batter in to skillet spread batter out with back of spoon so it wont be to thick and will cook more evenly.