Banana Walnut Oatmeal with Nutella
Visit my food blog at www.itsyummi.com
How to Make Banana Walnut Oatmeal with Nutella
- 1In a medium saucepan, heat milk and salt over medium heat just until it comes to a boil. Reduce heat to low and stir in the oatmeal.
- 2Cook, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes, until most of the milk is absorbed. (If you use quick-coating oatmeal instead, it will take about 1 minute to cook.)
- 3Remove from the heat and stir in the Nutella.
- 4Spoon the oatmeal into bowls and top with sliced bananas, walnuts and brown sugar.
- 5NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (per serving) Serving size: 8 oz. (1 cup)
Calories: 463 Total Fat: 14g Saturated Fat: 2g Total Carbohydrates: 72g Sodium: 196mg Sugars: 36g Fiber: 6g Protein: 15g
** To reduce the calories and fat, you can omit the walnuts. If so, subtract: 92 calories 9g fat (1g saturated) 2g carbohydrates 1g fiber 2g protein