- quart-size freezer ziploc bags
- sharpie marker
- large eggs
- shredded cheese
- ham, bacon, sauage (cooked)
- green peppers, onions, tomato, mushrooms (chopped)
- frozen hashbrowns
- salsa, green chilis, jalepenos
How to Make Ziploc Omelet
- 1Have guests write their name on a quart-size ziploc bag with marker.
- 2Crack 2 eggs into the bag. (no more than 2) Shake to combine them.
- 3Put out a variety of ingredients such as: cheeses, ham, onion, peppers, tomato, hash browns, etc..
- 4Have each person add whatever ingredients they want to their bag. Zip the bag shut. Shake well. Make sure all the air is out of bag.
- 5Place each bag into a pot of boiling water, for 13 minutes. In a large pot you can make 6-8 omelets.
- 6Open the bags and the omelet will roll out nicely. Be prepared everyone will be amazed.
- 7Nice to serve with warm bisquits, toast, coffee cake, or fresh fruit.