Yummy No Carb Egg Mufffins
They keep well in the refrigerator for up to one week. I made them on New Year's Eve & there are only 2 left today-Jan 2nd.
Also, I only used 12 eggs in a DeMarle silicone brioche pan-It made them beautifully golden & easy to remove=no paper muffin papers.
1-2 tspfavorite seasoning
1-2 cgrated cheddar or other cheese
1 ccooked, crumbled or chopped ham, bacon, sausage
1/2-1 cchopped onion
1 cchopped veggies-any kind-i used mini peppers/yello/orange/red
1-2 cgrated cheddar/pepper jack or favorite cheese
How to Make Yummy No Carb Egg Mufffins
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
Grease muffin pan if not silicone
- Cook bacon or other meat with onion & peppers/veggies
When done, place a small/equal amount in each muffin cup
- Top each meat misture with grated cheese
- Pour egg misture on top of all other ingredients
Use a measuring cup or something with a pour spout
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until set and golden brown
It is natural for some of the egg white to apprear on some tops=just makes it prettier!
Enjoy!! take them to work if you have any left!!!LOL