3 to 4 largeeggs
1/4 tspseasoned salt
1/2 cleftover chicken
1/4 ccheese (choose your favorite)
1/4 conions, vidalia
1/4 cmushrooms, fresh
·no stick spray
How to Make What-A-Omelette
- Rinse cilantro and tomato in cool water and dab to dry.
- Clean mushrooms with a damp cloth.
DO NOT RINSE WITH WATER IT WILL CAUSE THEM TO BREAK DOWN !
- Chop up the Chicken, cilantro, onions and mushrooms. Slice tomato.
- Crack eggs in a small mixing bowl.
- Mix in water and seasoning salt.
- Spray a small skillet with no stick spray.
- Heat skillet at medium heat.
- Add eggs and cook until a solid base is formed.
- Swirl around edge of pan to form an edge (to help remove the omelette from the pan when it is done).
- Once the eggs are done add the cheese on top of it Wait until it melts then add chopped chicken,sliced tomato,onions, mushrooms onions,cilantro and more cheese.
- Slide omelette out of pan and onto plate. Serve hot with a couple of totillas and some fruit .
- Garnish with leftover veggies and Enjoy !