Triple Cheese Veggie Rolls (Or Breakfast Muffins)
- 11/2 c
- shredded mozzerella cheese, about 4 oz.
- 3/4 c
- shredded cheddar cheese, about 3 oz.
- 3/4 c
- shredded colby jack cheese, about 3 oz.
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 tube(s)
- 13 oz. refrigerated pizza dough
- all purpose flour
- 3/4 c
- chopped red, green, or yellow pepper
- scallions sliced
- 1/3 c
- sliced black olives
How to Make Triple Cheese Veggie Rolls (Or Breakfast Muffins)
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray; set aside. Combine cheeses in large bowl; set aside. Whisk eggs with salt and pepper in medium bowl. Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Pour eggs into skillet and cook over medium-low heat, stirring often, until firm but still creamy, 3-5 minutes.
- 2Roll out dough on floured surface to 12"x8" rectangle, about 1/8" thick. Scatter cheeses evenly over surface of dough, leaving 1/2" border around all edges. Spread scrambled eggs evenly on top of cheese. Scatter chopped pepper, scallions and black olives over eggs.
- 3Tightly roll up dough from one long side. Brush water along edge of dough and pinch tightly to seal. Using sharp serrated knife, cut roll into 12 pieces, about 1" wide. Place pieces, cut side up, in muffin cups.
- 4Bake 15-18 minutes or until dough is golden brown. Cool rolls in pan on rack 5 minute. Remove from pan and cool on rack 5 minutes before serving.